Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Fall looks for the whole family

Who else is obsessed with dressing the whole family this time of year?! I really can't get enough of putting cute outfits together for everyone! I am especially blessed because they actually all love me to dress them, and I am happy to oblige! 

These pictures were taken after church. Richard was working at the property and it was just the kids and I. We were caught in a rain storm and then the skies cleared just in time of a quick shoot. All photos taken by me, Hugh, and Evelette, talk about a team effort! I am so blessed with an amazing crew that's for sure, they pick up the slack when the going gets tough and I truly appreciate them. 

For our looks I stuck with a neutral base pallet such as whites, tans, creams, and greys. Then added cozy layers like my scarf, the girls boots and cardis, Hugh's sweater vest, and Holt's cable knit sweater. I kept the looks from being too flat by adding pops of coordinating color with my scarf and the girls skirts and bows. What do you think of our fall looks?!






No comments: