Thursday, April 7, 2011

High Gloss April Issue!

Here is what I LOVE about each room that the online mag High Gloss has featured in their April/May issue, which happens to only be their second issue ever. As a brand new magazine I think they are definitely pushing their weight around the rapidly growing online magazine world!
Check out their fabulousness...

The horse head and patterns in this room are so eye catching.
screen-capture-5.png


Fresh flowers, beautiful barware, and stunning tablecloth.... my heart sings!
screen-capture-6.png


My favorite part of this room is the ornate frame hung in front of the mirror! Genius!
screen-capture-1.png


Isn't it great that not all of your chairs need to match? Especially if they are all the same color, you can mix and match and it still looks incredibly chic!
screen-capture-2.png


I call this room dark seduction! Oooh la la!
screen-capture-3.png


They make this green and purple color combo so chic and in no way resembling Barney.
screen-capture-4.png


I love new ways to arrange furniture. This desk placed at an angle totally makes for a cozy work space.
screen-capture-7.png


How could you not be happy in this bedroom?!
screen-capture-8.png


This dresser makes me so giddy! Now to think of a way to get this exact dresser away from my brother! lol
screen-capture-9.png

Happy Thursday my Luvs!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I have yet to check out the magazine but I must say, it's a fabulous issue so far! I just love, love, love the feminine bedroom with the kitty. The beautiful lines of the furniture and the colors are so gorgeous.

Great post!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That dark room is so seductive!

Urbanstems said...

That bedroom has me smiling and giddy too! Sinead

Sarah MacMillan {Prairie Perch} said...

I have yet to look through my "copy". Thanks for sharing your favourites.

Abby M. Interiors said...

I think they are just doing a fantastic job! Your images were some of my favorite as well. Enjoy your weekend!
Abby

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

This was such a great issue!

BLC :o said...

I just love the kitty in that bedroom. And the bedroom too, of course!!! Such pretties. Xoxo-BLC