Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Etsy Pillows

Richard and I decided with our growing family that we need some much needed extra seating. With that in mind I knew when I got a 20% off coupon from West Elm that that was the place we would find it. Not to mention that I like their sectionals the best!

We took a Saturday and went to the West Elm shop in Portland and decided on the Henry Sectional.
img70l.jpg

Now with the sectional ordered and on the way it has me thinking about pillows that would look pretty against the neutral background.
With the orange lamps that we already have in the room I thought it might be fun to run with that and get some pillows in the same color family. Here's what I found on Etsy.
il_570xN.229070361.jpg

via

il_570xN.216820379.jpg

via

il_570xN.243437961.jpg

via

il_570xN.195655954.jpg

via

il_570xN.242293784.jpg

via

Pretty gorgeous right?!!!

18 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the top three pillows, each one is so pretty in their own way!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Carly {Honey and the Moon} said...

I love the couch and all of the pillows. So bright, but you can totally pull that off in your home.

I did notice that some of the covers were made in other countries, I wonder what shipping is like on those items??

x

Kadie Kinney said...

Love love LOVE West Elm! Great selection! And how fun are those pillows? It looks like I need to do some Etsy shopping!

I just found your blog and am so glad I did! I just started my own blog and would love to share ideas with you! Feel free to stop by at www.3pointperspective.blogspot.com. Thanks and good luck with your sectional!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. I love the couch as well. I think I have an unhealthy addiction to throw pillows.

Evie said...

la la la love the one with the peacock on it!

Sarah Greenman said...

First - I love that sectional and second - the pillows you picked out are awesome. I especially love those first two!

Unknown said...

I love love the first and last ones! The couch is amazing too!

Wendy said...

nice sofa! i love either the 1st or 2nd pillow :)

Clara said...

What a great idea for a neutral sofa; if you ever want to change your color scheme, you'll only have to change up the pillows. Stylish AND easy!

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Gorg! Can't wait to see!
xx

Kellie Collis said...

The prints are fabulous! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

Jenna Lee said...

I LOVE the grey and red pillow! AMAZING! But all of them are great!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Great choices! Nice sofa too!

Sharstin said...

adore that sectional!! great pillows too-love the fun colors:)

Tiffany said...

So pretty! I love the last set of pillows!

Kristen said...

yay for a growing family! i'm so excited for you guys!!

love that couch too, great size and color. i love pillows, 1,2,4 and especially 5 best!

Anonymous said...

#4! :)

christa jean said...

Where DID you find those orange lamp shades, Leah? I've been thinking about them for months!