Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Greenwich Apartment

The layers of fabrics, artwork, and colors draws me to writer Rita Konig's apartment in Greenwich Village. I think she really understands that it's all in the details and thats truly inspiring! You could run off and try and find new items to achieve this look but I think some good thrift markets would do the trick. With that I am off to pack up the babes to head to our local Goodwill.
Luvs!
Rita-Konigs-living-room.jpg


Rita-Konigs-pink-chair.jpg


Rita-Konigs-fireplace.jpg

via

7 comments:

designchic said...

It's a wonderful apartment...love the wall of pictures and art!!

Sharstin said...

I love, so pretty~

Anna said...

I just love it when people have pink in the home!!!

Amy Moore said...

I love this apartment. The perfect layered abode!

A

Sell WoW Account said...

i really like looking at the frames on the wall

Unknown said...

my favorite is that magenta chair!! totally want one now.. with the ikat pillow included =)

My-cliffnotes said...

LOVE that apartment!! LOVE it.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com