Saturday, November 4, 2017

Pink off the shoulder sweater

First of all let me just say I am writing this blog post right after putting the kids to bed. (which is normally when I do my posts) And coming downstairs Richard made me the coziest spot on the chaise lounge part of our couch, right next to our first fire of the season. So now I am just cozy as a bug, sipping on a glass of cabernet and thoroughly enjoying a little "adulting" time. We shot this blog look earlier in the day and I have to say I am LOVING this look. Of course how could I not with Stella telling me all day that she "wuvs" my pink top!

I have been wanting a few sweater tops that have cute details, that make them unique, but with a price tag that won't break the bank. So when I saw this top and the crazy good cost, I snatched it up! Isn't it the cutest? 








No comments: