Sunday, November 12, 2017

What's in my Sephora VIB shopping cart!

You may or may not know that the Sephora VIB sale is going on right now. But if you are a beauty junky such as myself, you probably are well aware. This sale only happens once a year  and its for VIB members only (those who spend a certain dollar amount per year). VIB members get 20% off, in store and online for a limited time. So whether you are a VIB member or not I thought it would be a good idea to share what I have in my cart. Especially with the upcoming Christmas season approaching. Whether shopping for others or needing ideas for your own wish lists! 

1. Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay I am constantly looking for good retexturizing products, and I have been loving Rose products. This one sounds promising!
2. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask I LOVE this mask. I actually don't even think of it as a "mask", more of an every night cream. It totally keeps my skin sane through the crazy dry winter months. 
3. Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil I have really grown to love Herbivore products so I am dying to try this oil. I am totally down for anything to make this tired mama look more youthful.
 4. Herbivore Brighten Pineapple Enzyme love a good brightening cream!
5. Bamboo Charcoal Detoxifying Soap Bar I have been using this cleanser at night for a few weeks and am totally loving it. It washes off all my makeup, without leaving my skin totally stripped. Plus I feel like it totally exfoliates! Will definitely keep this stocked in our house!
6. Make up forever lipstick I love a good pink lip color, you really can't go wrong with any skin color. And this formula is so good!
7. Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow palette I have been dying to get my hands on one of her palettes because I have heard nothing but AMAZING reviews and the colors are just breathtaking!
8. Fenty touch up brush my oily skin NEEDS a good touch up during the day and this brush is the perfect size to fit in my purse and looks so chic when I empty my bag looking for it!
9. Glamglow superman clearing treatment nothing cleans my pores quite like this clearing mask! I just love it! 
10. Fenty blotting powder This powder is to be used with the fenty touch up brush the reviews alone make me want this powder! Anything to keep me shine free, and gorgeous throughout the day! 
11. Fenty Cheek Hugging highlight brush this brush is just absolutely gorgeous! And I cannot wait to check out it's ability to enhance my highlight! 
12. Fenty full bodied foundation brush this brush is gorgeous for one, full as heck, pretty much the softest thing ever, and applies your foundation like a dream! LOVE it!


No comments: