Friday, April 9, 2010

Hotel Getaway

My husband and I love Hotel Deluxe in downtown Portland. It is glamorous vintage all the way. We feel right at home there. We have stayed there for all our anniversaries! So if you get the chance check it out. They have deals running all the time. With discounts in the morning for the their delicious breakfasts!
Don't you just want to put on a pink puffy dress with up swept hair and drink some coffee in this room?


This room totally reminds me of Audrey Hepburn!

I found another amazing hotel off of shelterpop. It's rather plain on the outside but the inside is another story. It's hotel Viceroy in Santa Monica, CA.

All I can say is amazing! Wouldn't this be cool if you could do a babies room in these colors? I love different color combos for nurseries!

Love the green and black and the tile is striking!

No comments: