Friday, April 16, 2010

Ikea Idea


This frame from Ikea is so fun. However several people have told me they don't know what to put inside because it is so large.
My mom and sister have been using cork liner for a lot of different projects. My sister had a cute idea. She put it on the outside of a coffee can for a planter, she put pins and magnets on it for notes. So when I was over at her house I thought of this fun idea to hang jewelry. Let me know what you think. If you try this at home make sure you put three layers down of the cork liner so the pins stay in! We made the mistake of not making it thick enough and my husband and I had loud crash noises in the middle of the night!





1 comment:

Nattie said...

Super awesome idea!! I just stumbled upon this gorgeous ikea frame just last weekend, and yeah thinking the exact same thing - too gorgeous but don't know what to do with it! Thanks for a great idea!