Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Charming

Every once in a while I have to share a favorite tour of mine from Apartment Therapy and this little living area was certainly one of them.
The apartment definitely has a charm to it. The layering of old and new with the mostly black and white palatte is truly classic.
IMG_0045_small_rect640.jpg

I love how the side chair just has a blanket over it. It really changes the look of the chair without having to reupholster, a great quick fix for sure.
IMG_0011_small_rect640.jpg

Check out those vintage dresses, I suddenly want to read Great Gatsby!
IMG_0007_small_rect640.jpg


IMG_0048_small_rect640.jpg

This sweet and simple work space is really motivating me to finish mine. Really can you go wrong with black and white?!!!
IMG_0013_small_rect640.jpg

Have a fantastic day my Luvs!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

It looks so romantic to me, I could definitely see myself there ♥

Jessie said...

Very charming and lovely home, I am in love. And her settee is absolutely beautiful, too!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Unknown said...

Love. And something about those hot pink flowers. Gives so much energy to the room. Have a great day!

Amy Moore said...

I could not agree more. I saw this on AT and had a short daydream about being a single woman living in a charming place such as this!!

xoxo,

Amy

Sharstin said...

super cute--this reminds me of you~

Urbanstems said...

I love it too. Like Sharstin I think it has your stamp on it too. Sinead x

mydeco said...

This apartment looks great, inspired me to create my own rooms using mydeco's 3D room planner, using these pics as a kinf od template, thanks for the inspiration and for sharing these!