Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Raging mad!

So maybe I'm not "raging" mad but a bit miffed I would have to admit. So here I am thinking "the" sectional is going to be delivered today, because they told me that was the estimated delivery date after delaying it twice, I then called to check up because I hadn't heard anything. Well they said they have two parts of it but they are waiting on the third! AND that it isn't "supposed" to be shipped to the freight company till the 29th and it usually takes a week after that to deliver. We have already been waiting for over 3 months and I feel like a very impatient child at this point. They did actually say they were going to give me some compensation this time so that makes me feel a bit better but at this point I just want it to be here. So now I guess it will be another 2 weeks. If I didn't like the couch so much I would cancel but we have waited so long already and I LOVE it!
Thank you for putting up with my ranting you guys. You are the best! Has anyone else gone through this? I know it is probably not that uncommon but it's still so frustrating!
lol

Okay enough of that let's talk about Silky Way an Etsy shop selling ikat fabric, pillows, and scarfs. What I love most about them is that they are affordable and they have a great selection.

I may just have to order some of this black and white ikat fabric. It is so gorgeous!
il_570xN.256789536.jpg


il_570xN.215178026.jpg


il_570xN.257652385.jpg


il_570xN.221503336.jpg


il_570xN.254805855.jpg


il_570xN.257651637.jpg

Luvs!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

These ikat pillows are so pretty! I love the yellow and gray ones! And that black and white fabric is so pretty, too!

Looking forward to see your new sofa! Waiting for a delivery for over 3 months with multiple delays is sure frustrating!

Hope your day gets better!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Lilacandgrey said...

gorgeous!

Erica Cook said...

Oh, that is frustrating. On the bright side... just think how much you're going to appreciate the darn thing when it finally arrives. And then if your house is anything like my house it'll get welcomed in with a spill- lol. Hang in there. It'll be worth it! xo

Kristen said...

i would be livid!!!! good luck to you! i hope the compensate you well!

Unknown said...

I simply ADORE the black and white ikat fabric. It's so hard to find an ikat in that color palette! Chic Rooms

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Aw, Hugs girly! Hope it will be in soon for you! Love all of the fun pillows!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I've been looking for ikat fabric and accessories. ;)