Friday, November 19, 2010

Portland Children's Museum

Today we went to the Portland Children's Museum. We were either going to the Zoo or there to keep my sister's mind off waiting for baby Julia to finally come out! Oh and also to do something fun with the kids! ; ) With the weather we decided inside and warm was the better way to go. The museum was amazing, it was so hands on for the kids and they had a blast!
I really could not get a good pic. Between the poor lighting and the kids in a frenzy with all the amazing toys it just wasn't going to happen. I really just wanted to show off my cutie pie!

IMG_3477.JPG


IMG_3494.JPG


IMG_3503.JPG


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww she is just adorable! I love taking my babes to the childrens museum here, so much fun for the little ones (and big ones too :) xoxoxo

Danielle said...

Awe... so cute!

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

Awww, she's so cute! I love her leopard print dress and what looks like little pink (red?) cowgirl boots!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Cherish Stockdale said...

She is so adorable and so is that headband! I want one just for me!! :)

Anna Walker said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! I love how she's a little girl wearing a leopard dress! :) Super super super cute!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

christine, just bella said...

Aww, what a little fashionista! I love her outfit. Sounds a blurry photo is pretty common for a toddler - they just don't sit still, haha.

Happy weekend, Leah :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I love places like that. And of course your daughter is rockin' the leopard and flower like nobody's business!

Leah said...

Caitlin yes she was wearing pink cowgirl boots. She loves them so boots!!

Luvs!

Thank you everyone!

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Thanks for the fun morning!!:) It was just what we needed. :) Evie was an absolute doll (as always)! Love you!

k said...

I think I would have just as good of a time there as a kid :0

Sharstin said...

how fun! she looks adorable~