Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here's how to do it

Many of you mentioned that you would like to know how I made those flowers that I used for the pillows. So I thought I would share the link.

There is a wonderful tutorial on how to make them here. The tutorial is actually for smaller flower pins but seeing that I look at everything and how it can be used for design I changed it up a bit. I made much bigger ones for the pillows. My sister and my Mom and I made some of the smaller ones for headbands and sweaters for the babes. Aren't they cute! Just don't look to close! ; )
Luvs!

IMG_3467.JPG


IMG_3470.JPG

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't wait to make some! They will be adorable as headbands:)

designchic said...

They are sooooo cute, and I'm obsessed with the pillows you made...darling!!

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

Thanks for sharing Leah! I love the pillows you made and can't wait to modify some of mine too!

jemina said...

Thanks for sharing Leah, those flowers are the cutest :)

XOXO
J

Wendy said...

pretty!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I have been seeing versions of those lately- so darling!

k said...

thanks!

Sharstin said...

so cute@!@ thanks for sharing doll~