Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So proud!

I am so proud of my girl Lisa from DIY pillows! Her fabulous work was featured on GardenDesign.com! Way to go Lisa! This pillow is sure to add a splash of color to any outdoor space!
outdoor pillow.jpg


I spy with my little eye, three more things I am dying to have!

Cloth napkins!
il_570xN.187904235.jpg

via the dizzy tulip


Seriously at $12.99 a pillow cover, free shipping, buy three and get one free. Duh!!!
il_570xN.187841127.jpg


il_570xN.170692611.jpg

via diy pillows

13 comments:

Anna Walker said...

That first pillow is amazing! :)
I want it NOW!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

How cool!! I am loving all of these! Will have to check them out!! Congrats to her!!

jemina said...

WOW!!! Loving these so much!!! Fab prints...

Keep in touch babe

LOVE
J
xoxo

behindblueeyes said...

First pillow is great!
this patterns are amazing


www.nevermindsir.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

love them!! want them!!!

Maddy said...

So pretty!! I eventually want to get new throw pillows....maybe new covers is the way to go :)

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

what a great deal! love the second pillow!

Lilacandgrey said...

Hi Leah! You won the Nan Lawson giveaway on my blog-email me when you get a chance!
<3 Cara
"KEEP CALM" A Giveaway is Going On!!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Seriously?! Great style and amazing prices- bookmarking her site!

Kristen said...

great deal and work!

Unknown said...

loving those cloth napkins! eeep! need!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com
xx

k said...

they are so pretty!!

Sheryl J said...

I'm a little late to your post, but I just had to say thank you for this!!