Monday, May 3, 2010

Anne Coyle Fabulous

Anne Coyle an interior designer from Chicago really had me sit up straight when I saw some of her work.
This space is so fun. I love the light fixture and floor especially.
Recently zig zag flooring/rugs have been so tempting to me. The pattern is so bold! This room looks so great with it especially with the darker walls.
Most of the zig zag rugs I have found were fairly expensive but then another blogger pointed me in the direction of this rug at 20% off on Rugs direct.
Check out that light fixture and bamboo chair!
This hallway is fab. No other way to put it!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fab desings! Love the zig zag rug!!

Rikke said...

Hi Leah!
Thanx for the cute comment at Scandinavian Chic!
Love these pictures:)
Rikke

Lorena said...

WOW
That zig zag rug is superb ! and the table on the hallway... yay!

Fran said...

I love her - she's amazing and that entryway is awesome! Great post!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Awe chevron is so delish. Loving your blog, Leah!