Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictures arrived!

I have been waiting for these professional pictures from Evelette's one year old photo shoot to be ready and they are finally here! I love how they turned out and I decided to make a run to Marshall's to see if they had any good deals on frames and I totally scored!
This "tomato soup" colored frame is my favorite.
Sorry the quality of the picture I took isn't the greatest! It was hard to take it with the glass over the pictures! These frames I already had.
Pics in our bedroom!

11 comments:

The Everett Seven said...

So cute! They turned out so great! Love the frames! Wish I lived as close to Marshalls as you do!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Thanks for visiting Inspired Design! ~Debby xo

Slices of Beauty... said...

Adorable!
Thank you for sharing and happy Monday.

Jessica said...

I love all the frames you got, especially the tomato soup one. I love your cute blog and I'm your newest follower!

http://breakfastatgigis.blogspot.com/

ashlina {the decorista} said...

hi hunny. i just love those pics.....uber cute. xo hope you are having a great monday.

Regan said...

Adorable pictures!

Jessica Marie said...

Lovely blog and adorable pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well and leaving me a comment! Where did you get those adorable picture frames? They are soooooooooooo stinking cute! :)

Kellie Collis said...

gorgeous frames !xxx

avant garde design said...

gosh, don't you love photography! love the frames especially that red one, a really great find. i'm always drawn to those unusual frames. i love the photo in your header too. getting photos delivered must have been like christmas! enjoy :)

Diana Mieczan said...

How adorable! I really love your header! You have such a sweet little girl!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
I would love if you be my follower (I will be yours too)
Kisses

A Casa da VĂ¡ said...

What a pretty family!

^_^