Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sandy


I can be so bad about posting things after the fact but I figured since it was mother's day weekend I would show you these pics of baby girl when we went to the beach a couple of weekends ago.

Evelette wasn't bashful about getting down and digging in the sand.




I don't know what we were thinking not bringing water or anything to clean her off with. We ended up just wiping her down as best we could with wet wipes. She had so much sand everywhere! In her diaper, in her eyes, you name it it was there! She loved being at the beach though and had so much fun so it was more than worth it.
She was so tuckered out on our way home she slept the whole way. Right next to the chandelier we found for auntie Rachel!

4 comments:

Fran said...

Adorable! So much fun....

Ebony Arwen said...

Sand is the worth thing ever. I don't even know how it gets in some of the places it does. But Evelette (what a gorgeous name btw) looks so cute in these photos.

You should definitely try out scrapbooking if you're keen. http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com is where I usually hang out - we have a forum, a shop, a portfolio system and everything :D

These photos would make for a great page!

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

Leah, you have an adorable blog! Your little girl is adorable and I love your adventure in redecorating your home! Keep it up! xo, Ludmila

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures Leah! I know I say this all the time, but she is SO cute! Love you!