Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun with Evelette!

On Friday Evelette and I went to Auntie Rachel's house for cousin Olivia's 4 year birthday party. We had a blast playing dress up, having a tea party, hitting a pinata and eating yummy parfaits. Isn't this table setting the cutest?

Here's Evie driving the "ship" in their backyard. No fair, my sister gets to live right next to my parents out at the farm! Lol. : )
Remember those pics of Evelette dusting? Well I discovered she is quite the little helper with the swiffer as well! As you can see she just hated it!
More cousin fun in our backyard!

via Leah

15 comments:

Kiri said...

How stinkin' cute! It looks like she had a wonderful time! You'll have to show Evelette the picture of her smiling with the swiffer when she's a little older and complaining about helping with chores ;)
~Kiri

Mimi said...

It's cuteness overload!!!

These pictures are just beyond adorable, love the tea party!

xo

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Gorgeous pics! How sweet to see all the cousins playing together :) Loved the party, especially all the pink chairs around the table xx

Danielle said...

How fun! I remember having tea parties as a little girl. Aren't you glad the sun decided to come out to play?!

Looks like you have yourself a little helper... I like the idea of showing her this picture when she's older and doesn't want to help anymore.

Love the picture of the 3 kiddos on the bench! So candid!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute and lovely party, kids parties are so much fun, I head straight for the lollies ha! I'm loving the pics of your house, it looks personal and comforting just how I like it and thank you for your lovely comment. Jx

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

So adorable. The party looks like it was a great time!

Lindsey said...

How cute!! I can't wait to do things like this!!

Amanda said...

That picture of Evelette helping you 'mop' is SO cute!!

Ludmila {creamylife.com} said...

Evelette is just the sweetest! what a chic headband she has! I want one :)

Joyti said...

Awww, she looks SO sweet. And adorable!

jemina said...

This is just SOOOO CUTTTEEEE, thanks for sharing, xoxo

Maddy said...

So stinkin cute!! Love the tea party birthday theme :)

Unknown said...

How fun! I need to do something super girly like that with B. =)

k said...

what a cute looking party :)

Brittney Lynne said...

Just plain adorable!