Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gwensday!


via People
Happy Gwensday everybody! I hope your week is going well! I thought it about time to show off some of Gwen's work from her L.A.M.B. Fall Collection. I love all of these outfits and could see her in all of them. I think the makeup is throwing me off a little bit but other than that, I LOVE. I really love the belts they had draped over some of the outfits, a great touch. Overall, perfect for a rocker goddess just like Gwen!













via Source

11 comments:

Maddy said...

Nice collection! I'm really liking all of the jackets!

Anna Walker said...

I love the Jacket in picture #1 and #3 so awesome, kind of rocker, but still classy! :)

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

oh my gosh, i love it all, especially all the cute jackets! LAMB has such a great fit too!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Wow I love all the drapey-ness in this line. It's 100 degrees here and I'm already thinking about fall clothes! Especially with nordstrom's anniversary sale going on!

Unknown said...

i'm ALL over the harem pants - love em' to pices - i got myself a bunch this season - and SOOOOO comfy!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

jemina said...

Oh MY!!!! Totally ROCKIN'!!!! XOXO

Carpe Diem said...

I've been looking for the perfect harem pants...these look great.

Mimi said...

I am a huge Gwen fan and this is such a wonderful post!

Love it!

xo

Mimi said...

I am a huge Gwen fan and this is such a wonderful post!

Love it!

xo

Anonymous said...

#4 is perfection! I'd so wear it!

Molly Page said...

Totally agree, I love the belts on the blue top. I wonder how I could translate that into my Fall fashion? hmmmmm

Thanks for the inspiration!