Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gwensday!

I found a new website to perpetuate my Gwen Stefani mania. It's called Just Jared, and it is packed full of celebrity pics! I just want to set the record straight that I do not idolize her or want to stalk her or anything weird. I just dig her style. She always has the best hairdo's, best clothes, shoes, bags, lipstick, cutest kids (who are always dressed so cute), and a rocker hubby who dresses so great too. I love that she is never boring, but not Gaga over the top either. Her look is totally doable.
I adore her look in this first pic, with her bangs and cute scarf and coat.

Her go to look here with her amazing updo and striped top. LOVE!

I love how she spices up a pair of jeans and t-shirt with a great pair of shoes.

I love her retro hair styles in these last two pics. She totally reminds me of a modern day Jean Harlow who she actually played in the movie The Aviator. (this first pic is her in the movie)


via Just Jared

via People

13 comments:

Maddy said...

I love Just Jared and I love Gwen too, so I agree with you on all accounts! Saw the No Doubt concert last year and it was the BEST time I've ever had a concert...pouring rain and all! She was very sweet to her fans! I would definitely go see them again!

jemina said...

She's always inspirational!!! droooolllll!!! xoxo

Kirsten Krason said...

I agree. She has amazing style!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

the jeans/tee/heel look is my favorite!

Kristen said...

sigh. she's always so fab!

Mande said...

Love your Gwensday posts!!!! xo

MrsFord said...

totally <3 her style too but sometimes, and only sometimes she totally looks like she stole a bagladies clothes. im just sayin.

Kathysue said...

Leah I just posted your favorite room on my blog post. A friend of mine used it as an inspiration for her new home and she sent me picts of what they have done with a little guidance from Moi!! Kathysue

Anaiz said...

Gotta love Gwen :)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

She is super cute in the first and last photos!

Unknown said...

I love Just Jared! And how sweet is the last photo!?

Gorgeous Glam said...

I just saw her luxurious life video from way back and thought, she is so dang pretty!

Carpe Diem said...

She's at The Grove in the first pic...I love the grove...I plan on having lunch or dinner there sometime next week. However, since moving to the LA area (I don't live in LA, I live in a suburb outside of LA) I've only seen maybe 10 celebrities total. But when I lived in Santa Barbara, I ran into celebrities almost daily.