Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday at My Home

I was going to say that this is a really random selection of pics from Monday at My Home but come to think about it, they always are! I have had a crazy busy weekend, so I just went around my house shooting some pics.
This is a bouquet from a beautiful wedding we went to this weekend. My husband was a groomsmen and he looked smashing. Evie was adorable in a black tutu and pink high tops, totally punk rock style. Why can't I ever remember my camera! Agh!!!

This is the cutest dish towel ever from Anthro that I got on sale for $5! I am kicking myself for not getting a couple more!

I have already shown you this beauty by our front door but I had to snatch another pic of it. ; )

We have his and hers pedestal sinks in our master bath and this one is mine. When we first moved in the walls were all peach! Ick! I am still totally in love with the brown we chose, it makes the white pop!



Happy Monday! Luvs!
via Leah

26 comments:

christine, just bella said...

Your home is always so lovely and cheery!!

Happy Monday to you :)
Christine

Ariane said...

Your bathroom is to die for, sweetie!

Ari

Lulu said...

Love you bathroom! Great house pics to share. I think I need to get to Anthro to find those towel racks! :)

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Love the rich chocolate brown walls!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Yes, adorable dish towel, go back, they may still have some. I love chocolate and white together, very pretty.

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

I love your vanity! You are right about the white popping. I love the built in shelves for all your necessities too!

Unknown said...

LOVE the chocolate! - i wanted that in my living room - but i don't have enough "light" to make the room work

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

your daughter's outfit sounds so cute! love your towel from anthro.

Sharstin said...

love that towel~ love that pedestal sink too! so fun~

Rikke said...

I just love your place:)

Kirsten Krason said...

That shade of brown is so pretty!

Muffy said...

Love the brown bathrooms & the gold frames! Don't tell me you got those at GW??

Unknown said...

Love your home! Hope you have a wonderful monday!

Molly Page said...

That dish towel is super cute and your bright pink towel rack is the perfect place for it to make its home!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loving the fresh blooms and that tea towel from Anthro was a steal at $5! Great find! Glad you had a lovely weekend, hun!

Olivia said...

loving the brown and white bathroom!!!! we've got that going on in our master :)

k said...

when i move back to the US you need to come and decorate my house! :)

Anaiz said...

That towel is so cute, and that arrangement is awesome!

Unknown said...

I love looking around personal spaces and your is always inspirational....well done.

Fran said...

Great pics - I LOVE your dark walls in the bathroom!! So cozy and warm!

Unknown said...

I always love the photos from your home. Love the dish towel holder! And can totally picture Evie!

emily said...

Love the dish towel and the pink holder! Super cute! And your bathroom is great!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

That dish towel is so cute! And I love the brown. It works so well with the white!

Jess said...

$5 at Anthropologie? What a steal!

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

Your house is amazing, Leah! I love the pictures! I can't believe how you guys transformed the bathroom so easily! You really do have a gift! Love you!
P.S. Evie looked so cute all weekend- as always!!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

completely cute! i love your style. xo