Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gwensday!

Isn't this such a precious pic of Zuma and Gwen at the park? I love that she is always doing fun stuff with them, and really hands on. So I have a challenge for all you hot Mama's out there (Mama's of pets can count too) I want to challenge you all to do something fun and exciting with your kiddos this week! Summer is running out and this may be your last chance to do something out of the ordinary! Report back here and let me know what you did. They grow up so fast, so don't miss out. I will let you know what we decide to do too!
Luvs!

via People

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great picture!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Great idea! I believe we are going to the zoo on Saturday!

Kristen said...

she and gavin have some really cute pics out there with their kids.

Cherish Stockdale said...

Our summer is already over :(!! I love Gwen, did you get to see her on Rachel Zoe? Made me love her even more...she seemed so down to earth, love that about her!

Iona said...

Love yummy mummys for inspiration, although I'm not even a mummy to a pet right now. : )