Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Wish List

I was wondering if people make wish lists for their birthdays.... As for this girl, I pine for my birthday to come because I usually have a mental list of what I would LOVE to get. My husband is the world's best gift giver and likes to pick out things himself. But sometimes things that I really hint towards (ie the ikea light fixture below) he will surprise me with. Fingers crossed people!
These are some items that I have been gushing over and would love to have for my birthday which is still a couple weeks away!

This necklace is me in a piece of jewelry!

I was planning and dreaming of putting this over my bath tub but if it's too big I think it would be just as wonderful in our entry way! Such a statement peice! Only $89! I still can't get over the price, gotta love Ikea!

I would love a yard of this fabric for a pillow!

This owl vase is so amazing! I LOVE!

This 19" parrot is so cool. I would love for on top of my "birdcage"

18 comments:

Jess said...

I will be adding the Owl Vase to my wish list as well!!!! When is your birthday?

Diana Mieczan said...

I love Bday lists....and I adore your picks...Ahhh the necklace is amazing:) Have a wonderful weekend my dear:)
Muah

Leah said...

July 5th! : )

Jess said...

Funny! That is my brother-in-laws birthday AND my hubby's and I anniversary! :) Happy Day <3

Unknown said...

Well, let's hope he reads your blog! Those are fabulous gift ideas, that parrot is crazy! XO!

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Great list Leah, especially loving the necklace and owl vase:)

Kellie Collis said...

That owl is gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend! x

jemina said...

That necklace is stunning, well, basically, i am just a sucker for anything bling ha ha ha, happy weekend, XOXO

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I love the owl vase!! It is amazing. And that fabric is so pretty! I hope you get what you wish for :)

ilovemyhouse said...

Yes i've almost bought that lamp of Ikea a few times. It's fantastic.Have a great sunday. XX

Unknown said...

Great list...and you translate into one lovely necklace!

Kristin said...

LEAH! You and I think so much alike, it scares me!! The owl vase has been catching my eye at Z gallerie for quite some time now. Those little parrots have too!!

I think they are all great choices.... buy them all!!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

That fabric is officially on my wish list!! I honestly think I'm going to buy two yards of it tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!!

McKenzie said...

Great fabric swatch -- would make a beautiful pillow! And I'm just like you... always make a birthday list :)

Miles Of Style said...

your list is so pretty! i hope you get it all and more on your birthday!

p.s don't forget to enter my giveaway contest this week!

Persis.
http://www.onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Oh, I always make 'wish lists' when it comes to my birthday! This year i mentioned on my blog a rug I was dying to buy, and my mom surprised me with it! :)

Leni said...

I have a birthday wish list too at myregistry.com and guess what? That owl vase just got placed on it. Ahh! So cute! :)

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oooh lovely birthday wish list :) I love love love that necklace!