Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I love Gwen post

Time for this weeks I love Gwen Post. It's been kinda of fun posting on her every once in a while so I think I might make it a once a week thing. I think it's cool when other bloggers have some posts that are routine like "table scape Tuesdays" or "fashion Fridays". I am not sure what day to do this one but I will play around with it. So for now it will be I love Gwen Wednesdays.
So for today's here is a picture of the family of four (as always all so stylish) heading to a birthday party. I love her dress! Her hair totally glams it up too!

vis Us Weekly

12 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I love Gwen, too! And I think she and Gavin are adorable together. What an adorable family.

Unknown said...

she's always so glam, this is great! your blog is gorgeous, i'm happy i dropped by!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Gwednesday!

Unknown said...

YUP, her dress and her hair totally tdf!

Leah said...

Jill I totally love that name! You are a genius!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

it's cute how both her and gavin have little clones of each of them. :) such a pretty family!

jemina said...

I love Gwen too, the dress is amazing, XOXO

Rohini said...

Love her! She is so fab. :)
Xx

Unknown said...

You're right Leah, I love these 1day themed posts! I'm not a big fan of Gwen Stefani though... but! I have to give her credit for not falling into the 'soccer mom' look trap! I like the fact that she spends time (and money) on herself. Easy to get suckered into taking care of your kids and hubby before yourself. So kudos to her!

Unknown said...

there saying Gwen and Jennifer Garner are preggers - hummmm

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Lila said...

If I could just be a rock star, have a stylist, and endless amounts of cash, I KNOW I could look that good too!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

i love this look for her, it' different than usual. and how cute is her youngest child's knee high socks with boots!