Monday, June 28, 2010

The Little Poppy









My talented friend, Lisa over at The Little Poppy recently gave me an adorable bib for my daughter. It is just so cute that I had to share her new Etsy site with you! The picture of the little boy in the bandanna bib is my sweet nephew Peyton! Isn't he the cutest?!!!!

Oh and she is also offering a special for The Way We Are readers that the when you mention my blog when you order a bib from her you get buy one get one free! But hurry the offer stands for the first three people! Go check it out it's just fab! Happy Monday lovelies!


15 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

These are adorable! I have some friends having babies so I will add this as a new fave!!

k said...

ahhh the pics are so cute!!!!

Mande said...

Super cute!! Love the black & pink bandana in her shop.

Amanda said...

What a cute little elephant bib!! x

the southern hostess said...

Oh my goodness! Too adorable!

Unknown said...

How cute are those!?

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

OMG these are way too adorable!!! Thanks for sharing these. I'm thinking these will be great for some upcoming shower gifts :)

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

could that baby be any cuter! so presh!

Elena S. said...

omg such a cutie!

great blog btw ! lovely pics
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are too cute! I used to collect bibs - I kept the good ones away from my son :-)

jemina said...

these bibs are amazing and how cute is her lil boy, love love love, xoxo

Audrey Allure said...

Your nephew is absolutely adorable! And such cute bibs too :)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Adorable! I love the elephants!

First Responders said...

Thanks for sharing the pics of Peyton. I can't get over how handsome he is! And those bibs are adorable as well!

Brittney Lynne said...

Oh... I can't wait till I have a little one so I can start buying these amazing works of art!