Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ikea and the Enchanted Forest

Just thought I would share some pics from our fun filled weekend! Her I am way in the back of my sister's Excursion on our way to Ikea on Thursday! You can see our excitement!
Love this light fixture I saw there, I am thinking for above my bath tub. Maybe for my bday? It is a fairly large fixture which makes it so cool. We will see!
I didn't take many pics here because shopping on such a crazy weekend was let's just say kinda stressful!
On our way back pooped out!


On Sunday after church we went to Enchanted forest in our state's capitol Salem. Here's my sweet niece Olivia in front of Humpty Dumpty.

Here's Evelette and her cousin Peyton rushing into one of the fairytale houses. They just couldn't see it all from the stroller!

Here's my sis going down a fun slide with her two kiddos!
Richard taking Evelette!
Here I am with her. I have to say it was fun for me too. : )

My sister is my best friend. I love her so much, she is such a Godly role model for me.
Here's Evie and I coming out of a human maze.


Here's the babes looking in on the seven dwarfs and Snow White.


She loved the choo choo train!


Happily Ever After!





18 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Looks like you had a blast at Ikea and before and after! No wonder you were all exhausted! Love the family pic at the end.

Unknown said...

AWE looks like u guy's had a blast !!!! so happy for u - and umm look great - ALL of u!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika

~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Hi Leah, I have that large light fixture from Ikea in my dining room. It is so great! I would highly recommend it!!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I grew up going to Enchanted Forest! I can't believe I've never taken my kids. Cute pics :)

My Interior Life said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! I wish there was an IKEA closer to where I live - I have to travel 4 hours to Atlanta. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your blog is great and I'm impressed you've only been doing it for a couple of months! I'll be reading from now on. And I LOVE your chevron table. Too cute!

The Everett Seven said...

Wow, you guys are brave!
We probably passed you @ Enchanted Forest on our way home. We should have waved and honked the horn :)

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Love that fixture...sounds ideal for over a tub...hope you get it!

walrus studio said...

what a cute family!! great ikea find, too!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh it looks like you had a fab weekend! And loving that Ikea fixture. It would look awesome in a bathroom :)

Ink Obsession Designs said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Unknown said...

Cute pics!

Carpe Diem said...

I too went to Ikea, yesterday..go to my blog to read about my visit...I love that light fixture and really want to incorporate it in my home..except I am not sure how or where...One thought is to install two in my back patio. My patio is about 20 X 15 feet...

hip hip gin gin said...

Such lovely photos, looks like a wonderful time!! I'm pretty sure I would have loved a ride on that choochoo train as well, it looks fantastic!

Trish@ A dream house for Trish said...

Looks like a great weekend, the kids looked like they shopped till they dropped at Ikea, LOL!!!My sister is my best friend to, I feel very lucky to have her in my life!!
Cheers

Welcome said...

Leah, these photos are adorable - awww, definitely kodak moments!!

XOXO
Kiki

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! You are so blessed to have a close relationship with your sister!

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

What a fun weekend Leah! You and Rich are the BEST sports too! I love you, sweet, sweet friend and sister! BTW... you are one hot mama! LOVE your new boots!:):)

Unknown said...

such cute babies in your family :) xoxox