Friday, October 22, 2010

They Way YOU Are - The Decorista

So my total lack of self control is definitely showing through here because I just can't wait to show you one more favorite spot!

Ashlina from the The Decorista's favorite spot.....

Currently I am loving my bar area! Not because I drink, because I don't (the alcohol is for my roommate) but because of the decor! I love the way stripes instantly make you happy, kind of like a trip to jonathan adler, you are instantly happy! I also adore my vintage Vogue print that I majorly scored at a thrift store in West Hollywood. I often imagine who had it before me, and dream that she must have been a super stylish gal. The chic flapper girl sitting atop the zebra, just brings an instant cheer to my face. Not to mention, the lovely way vintage trays and glassware all mixed together just instantly add a nod of nostalgia to a space. So very Mad Men. I love it all and right now this is my favorite spot...totally vintage, totally glamorous!


BAR1.jpg

via

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The stripes definitely give the space personality, and the photo looks very vintage chic! I can totally picture this area on the set of a movie! Have a great weekend!

Izzy said...

LOVE it! The stripes the vintage Vogue, it looks great :D

Anonymous said...

Love it! xoxoxo

Ariane said...

I love your new feature, Leah. & I love your bar area, Ashlina! Super glamorous!

Kristen said...

I heart The Decorista, she has great taste!

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

Love those stripes and that white vase/urn! Thanks for sharing :)

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Yes I loved this when she posted the other day. What are don't stripes make better really?

christine, just bella said...

I love the stripes, and I am loving this feature!

Happy weekend to you, Leah!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oooh! Love this!

Unknown said...

Loving the stripes and artwork too! Leah, you are too cute! lol. We're loving these posts. : )

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh ladies. Thank you so much for the support! So glad you enjoy it as much as I am. happy weekend!!!
xoox
love to you Leah! thanks for having me! xo

traci zeller designs said...

I love the stripes ... and I LOVE this series!

Jesse said...

What a great spot, love the stripes! =)